Raul Cuero's Interview about Creativity

Raul Cuero said that one must be a good observer of nature in order to be creative. He went on to explain how children and teenagers now spend too much time indoors with technology, so are therefore less creative since they aren't surrounding themselves with nature. This concept of creativity and nature makes me want to go outdoors more and take more walks, while also spending less time using technology, especially my phone, so I can enhance my creativity. I also want to go on my phone less because Cuero said that more interactions between people equals more creativity. There are less interactions now with others because of our increasing dependence and use of technology. Another concept from Cuero was to do everything with intensity. This means to be committed and focused without the fear of failure. In my life I need to be okay with the thought of failure because this will help me commit and not lose the intensity behind my actions. Cuero mentioned that people learn by doing because you will have more questions and that is when you have more creativity. My major is marine biology and I want to learn about it more than just from a classroom. Based off of this concept I would like to participate in research and travels that are focused on my major so I can be more creative and enhance my knowledge.

Comments

Popular Posts